Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Part 1 of Just why would you use mixed turrets?

RE: WWII German planes

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 07:37:42 -0700
Subject: RE: WWII German planes

It's funny,

The more I look at the stuff the Germans were working on from planes to
missiles to tanks, the more I realise how much these designes have been
used as the basis for popular sci-fi ever since.  In the case of the
planes - looking at the designs I realise that almost ever popular
"spacefighter" design has its roots there.

Eli

German planesReply-To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu