Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: Scale debate

Re: Scale, was: PA carried DFFGs?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:47:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Scale, was: PA carried DFFGs?

Gotta' go to work (there is the only web browser I have access to,
besides the "30 minutes maximum" at the local library.	Sheessh, all
those kids doing research, where did they come from?"  <grin>

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:30:42 -0400 "Bill Armintrout"
<billarmintrout@email.msn.com> writes:
>> The Miniatures Page has a nice discussion of scale
>> under the Reference Corner|Hobby section
>> (http://theminiaturespage.com/ref/scales.html).
>
>There's also a scale calculator at
>http://theminiaturespage.com/lib/def.mv?id=scale
>which allows you to adjust the assumptions and see the effects.
>
>- Bill Armintrout, editor
>The Miniatures Page
>http://theminiaturespage.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: Scale debate