Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Scale, was: PA carried DFFGs?

Re: Hi from a newcomer !

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:16:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Tony Francis wrote:

> Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> >
> > Äsh wrote:
> >
> > No *official* rules for them yet, no; you'll have to wait for FB3
for that.
> > Lots of house rules and designs (for all nations, not just the UN)
> > scattered around the net though. The list I have is a bit dated and
many of
> > the designs have since been uploaded to the FTSR, but hopefully at
least
> > *some* of these links still work:
>
> > http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/ (look under "Gaming" - at the moment
the
> > SemFed FT ship designs are unavailable, but hopefully they'll be
back soon
> > - RIGHT, TONY? ;-) )
>
> <HARASSED>Yes, yes, alright, I'll get on with it ...</HARASSED> ;-)

OK, 'tis done - I've basically hacked the old page to look like part of
the new site as a temporary measure. I'm sure Oerjan will spend many
happy minutes finding the bugs in my maths ... eventually I'll get round
to updating them, but for the moment they'll do - the content is there
at least, and that's what matters.

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/

I don't know, nagged by a Swede, I don't know what the world's coming
to, mutter, mutter ....

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Scale, was: PA carried DFFGs?