Prev: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer !

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:35:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer !

On or about Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 10:30:52AM +0100, Ashley Culver typed:

>Having had a chance to read the Fleet Book 1 I like the fact that the
>different fleets have design principles - it adds flavour to the game.
Have
>any design principles been suggested or hinted at by GZG for the new
fleets
>I wonder.....

Funny you should mention that, as I found a relevant page on the FTSR
yesterday: http://www.ftsr.org/ft/multiverse/nationaldesign.html (note
that Jon T's comments are pre-FB but still valid).

Prev: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !