Prev: Re: Figure scales (was Re: PA carried DFFGs?) Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL

Re: [SGII] VTOL

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:12:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] VTOL

Scott Clinton wrote:

> I like it, looks real good I would not change a thing.

Too late :)

> My VTOL was pure, off the shelf.  Nice durable plasitic, already
"painted"
> in multiple colors, etc and only cost me $4.00 US of out of the bargin
bin
> at "Toys-R-Us".  It was a drop ship from the movie "Starship
Troopers".

> As a matter of fact I saw two other types of VTOLs from some cartoon
> inspired toys that I almost picked up this Summer in the same bargin
bin.

> But you see... I game SGII with 25/28mm so I can do this.  :-P

Oh you can do that too with 15mm and smaller stuff :) I just happen to
like making some of my own stuff, it's creative and makes sure no one
else has it. :)

Oh and here is an updated shot of the VTOL, this is now assembled and
only awaiting a main gun and a another secondary weapon, unsure what as
of yet.

www.spikyfishthing.com/gzg/vtol2.jpg

Prev: Re: Figure scales (was Re: PA carried DFFGs?) Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL