Prev: RE: Sinking GEV's Next: Re: WWII DSII

Re: WWII DSII

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:53:18 -0400
Subject: Re: WWII DSII

Richard Kirke wrote:

> DSII for WWII,
>
> hmm I think there is some stuff on the web for that, but I would
recomend
> that you play Spear Head instead, its a really good set of Divisional
(+)
> level wargames rules, very quick play, really smooth mechanics etc.

There was an article published in issue #80 of The Courier magazine
titled "Dirtside II Variant for WWII" by David Hornung.  He adds
rules for LVC, MVC, different sizes of machines guns, and ground
attack aircraft.  There are vehicle conversions for many US, German,
and Soviet vehicles.

LVC - Low velocity cannon
MVC - Medium velocity cannon

If you have a subscription to MagWeb, the article is available
online from that resource.  www.magweb.com  Otherwise, the magazine
should still be available at a good gaming store.  I picked up my
copy from Brookhurst Hobbies when I was out in L.A. earlier this
year.

Prev: RE: Sinking GEV's Next: Re: WWII DSII