Prev: [DS] VTOL fire Next: Interesting Paint

RE: The Tonk "long"

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:30:16 -0700
Subject: RE: The Tonk "long"

Hmmm, few points.

>Why casualties as Power Armor? Do they have healing abilities?
>Also, CC they act as PA. They are big and strong, but as tough as PA?
Hmmmm,
>not sure about this.

Tonk are big.  They are about the size of newer GW minis about 30mm and
heavily muscled.  Having them act as PA made it simple.  They are bigger
than most of the PA models.  They do have amphibian regeneration
abilities and are from a hostile world where redundant anatomy is a
must.  The lifeforms they evolved from are similar to a cross between a
manitee, a dolphin, and a frog in form alone but are of an amphibian
anatomy.  They do not have the armor of PA so they are vulnerable to
weapons fire.

>If the Tonk ever developed PA themselves, they would be unstoppable in
CC
>(roll x4 it would appear....)

The way I have envisioned the Tonk has them unable to produce PAs or
unwilling.  Anythign they did field along these lines would likely skip
the PA stage and go straight to Combat Walkers.  Most of their vehicles
are hovercraft or VTOL their homeworld being covered in marches and
muck.

Eli

Prev: [DS] VTOL fire Next: Interesting Paint