Prev: RE: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from. Next: RE: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:54:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

The rest of the list will have tired of me  pointing it out, but Jon
mentions Legends of Galactic Heroes in the back of FTII. It's not
available
commercially in English; you can only find it fan-subbed in the US,
though
occasional Japanese DVD's filter in.

HUGE battles, subtle politics, though more than a bit talky, which I
don't
mind; I've just heard others complain. And, a plus to this curmudgeon,
no
mecha.