Prev: RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Temp email and thanks

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:04:53 -0700
Subject: Temp email and thanks

Hello all,

Well I am in my temporary apartment until my permanent one is ready in
November.  Untit then you can either reach me on the list or offlist at
the same address or at eliarndt@hotmail.com.

Thanks to Beth and Derrek for posting my pictures.  I hope to have some
painted up for use in SG2 soon along eith some of my old Jovian
Chronicles mecha which I'll be using as NSL combat walkers.

By the way, are there any gamblers on the list who can answer a question
about roulette?  What is the coloo/number combo with the highest odds?
I need to know this for a current gaming project and haven't been able
to track it down.

Thanks,

Eli