Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: Temp email and thanks

RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:38:41 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

G'day Jed,

>Thanks for letting me know - I had no idea.

Now worries.

>And I have no idea how to fix it...

Not sure I can help you with the formatting side of things (in Eudora
and
Outlook I'd set it to send plain text, but I'm not sure what mail
program
you use).

>I forwarded my last message to the list but
>for this one I replyed.  Wonder if that makes
>a difference?

Well I didn't get any attachments this time, so it might.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: Temp email and thanks