Prev: RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:39:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

In a message dated 10/10/01 8:08:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:

> By the way did you release that you're coming across in strongly
formatted
> text with the message you're replying to attached as a doc (at least
that's
> how its turning up on my system). Sorry to be a pain, but thought
you'd
> better know.

Beth and all,
Thanks for letting me know - I had no idea.  And I have no idea how to
fix
it...	Is anyone else getting my messages in this messed-up format?  I
forwarded my last message to the list but for this one I replyed.
Wonder if
that makes a difference?
Jed