Prev: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:07:10 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

G'day Jed,

>Beast,
>What's our own 'Germ Warfare'?

While I don't presume to measure up to the Beast, I can direct you to

http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/

which is a cool site featuring (amongst a ton of other stuff) DS stuff
and
some good floor plans and deck plans.

By the way did you release that you're coming across in strongly
formatted
text with the message you're replying to attached as a doc (at least
that's
how its turning up on my system). Sorry to be a pain, but thought you'd
better know.

Have fun