Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: SGII Forces Size

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:51:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

Gregory Wong wrote:

> I wasn't trying to sound critical.  I think multiptle tables is a
> nifty idea for a con.  You would just have to synchronize them, that's
> all.	This idea could also apply to other games as well.  You could
> have multiple Panzer Leader games tied together with common air
> power or off board artillery.  Of course, you'd have to have more
> than the 2 players that signed up for my Panzerblitz tournament at
> the last con I was at to make it work.

Mike Richie and Aaron Newman organized a linked game at last
year's ECC that was an Earth Force Source Book game and an FMA
game.  The FMA game represented a boarding action on board the
Earth Force Warlock Destroyer that was participating in the
EFSB game.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: SGII Forces Size