Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain mod Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

From: Gregory Wong <sax@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:40:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

I wasn't trying to sound critical.  I think multiptle tables is a
nifty idea for a con.  You would just have to synchronize them, that's
all.  This idea could also apply to other games as well.  You could
have multiple Panzer Leader games tied together with common air
power or off board artillery.  Of course, you'd have to have more
than the 2 players that signed up for my Panzerblitz tournament at
the last con I was at to make it work.

--Greg

*****
*blush*

Thanks, Gregory, for stating what I so poorly was attempting to indicate
with 'tied together', as well as one table's interim results might
effect
another's battle. This typing doesn't work so well when your mind
outraces
your fingers. ;->=

The_Beast