Prev: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler! Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish

Re: Brigade Models

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:15:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Brigade Models

***
Also please note that I don't intend to be rude to the organisers of
SFSFW
or their members.
***

Perhaps not, but it might be a bit rude to Tony, whom, it appears, set
the
line up for members only. Note, Tony reads this list pretty closely. Of
course, as tardy as issues of Ragnarok are, it almost seems like a
lifetime
membership anyway. What a bargain! ;->=

Lastly, I'm one of several members on the list, but I'm assuming
reshipping
from the US would probably defeat the purpose; you might want to
indicate
you mean members IN Oz.

Common mistake amongst all us national-centric colonials, of course...

Prev: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler! Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish