Prev: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler! Next: Re: Brigade Models

Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:04:29 -0400
Subject: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

> The other  thing is, of course, is that this area is SO rough, that
> modeling it near correctly leaves you with problem of how you keep
> figs-on-bases from sliding down the slopes. However, it does give
> motivation to get out the foam cutters again. ;->=

Not to start Tom  & Derek ranting again about the righteousness of 25mm,
but
if I were ever sufficiently motivated to do this, I'd use 6mm and maybe
bit of blu-tack if needed.  Except I'd attack with air assets, or I'd
defend
with guys who were all concelaed and therefore off table.  This kind of

Prev: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler! Next: Re: Brigade Models