Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:44:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

> I think that's what happened, anyway, though the
> disasterous events (medevac choppers both going down,

not exactly a disaster, just very very embarassing.

> the civvies, losing half the PA, self-inflicted arty
> wounds) do come to mind somewhat more easily....

...Having our fighter shot down as it entered the battle area.	Having
our
helicopters come on with only one turn worth of fuel.  My PA ambushing
the
droid tanks from point blank range and unable to scuff the paint.  Our
light
tanks coming in deep on the right flank and dying in droves (although
they
did get one good shot off)...ah, the memories...

Stuart's gleeful "sympathy" did make it a great event though.  Next time
I'll have some idea what the rules are...

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted