Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals

Re: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:36:43 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> On the other hand, Tony, your ships have more flat area than Jon's, on
> average, so the flat pieces you add should blend better. Still, I'll
> probably give this a go 'real soon'(tm). As in, before my hair catches
up
> with my beard, vis' a vis' greyness.

Fair point - in fact some of the later capital ships have largish panels
which I put there specifically to take a name or other markings :-)

Some of GZG's more recent ships (I'm thinking in particular of the UNSC)
are much more accomodating in this respect, with plenty of places for
the Letraset or waterslide decals. Must get around to finishing mine ...

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals