Prev: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships Next: Re: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships

Re: Field Manuals

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:54:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Field Manuals

> ***
> Anyone interested in copies of this, by the way?
> ***
>
> Thanks, Chris, I thought you'd NEVER ask... ;->=

<grin> I didn't expect anyone on this list would be hesitant about
asking...

"okay, come one, come all!  Getcher CDs, fresh CD's!  Only $1, and
that's
cuttin' me own throat ! (that's Ankh-Morpork dollars, of
course--exchange
rate with $US to be determined, this figure does not include shipping
and
handling, taxes, tag, title, underbody coat, warranty, extended
warranty,
depreciation, insurance, etc.  Sausage-onna-bun also available)"

Between the CD's, envelopes, postage and whatever I've overlooked
(<vbg>and
my professional rate, which when last I heard from Accounting was
slightly
less than $0.06 per five minute increment </vbg>), let's assume the
total
will be something like $5 a copy (to pick a figure out of the air, I'll
provide more accurate figures when I get them).  Of course multiple
copies
shipped to one location would be cheaper (or, if you have a CD burner
handy,
you can get a single and duplicate it).  Assuming my out-of-pocket total
is
not unreasonably high, I would mail them probably next week, and you
send me
a check/money order when you get it.  Or I can just bring them to
GZGECC, if
you're willing to wait and Life doesn't interfere with my ability to get
there--in that case, you're only talking about the cost for the CD
itself.

Who wants how many?  OFFLIST, please, ( laserlight@quixnet.net ), and