Prev: Re: Paymasters of 2183 Next: [OT]Wanted

Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:38:48 +0100
Subject: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits)

On or about Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 10:31:59AM -0400, Chris DeBoe typed:

>Easily solved.  Just promise a specific release date.	We all know the
>actual release date is 2d6 months after that.	Plus rerolls on the 6's,
of
>course.  Case in point--my new site was *supposed* to be done last
January.

Well, not to make a Point or anything, but I've been getting back into
FT of late, and the new site is at:

http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/

(this was formerly at firedrake.demon.co.uk, for anyone who remembers
that far back...)

Mostly it's straight FT2 material; I'm gradually rewriting it for FT2.5,
but I've only done the campaign rules so far.

Roger

Prev: Re: Paymasters of 2183 Next: [OT]Wanted