Prev: Re: FT Forts Next: RE: FT Forts

Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:02:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

----- Original Message -----
From: <devans@uneb.edu>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 7:38 AM

> Did you look through the *Here* link for the older images? I'm not
certain
> it's what you want, but take a look at:
> http://www.gzg.com/oldimages/gz-1.jpg
>
> Drop the 'gz-1.jpg' for the whole directory.

    Thanks.  They look a little fuzzy.	Does anyone know about their
overall
level of detail ?

> Having a mature moment; I can't place the term Landmate, though bells
are
> a-ringin'.

    Oh, they're from Masamune Shirow's "Appleseed" manga/OVA.  I wish
that
someone made a plastic kit of these since "Appleseed" had some of the
coolest PA suits I've seen in anime so-far, but no such luck.

> By the way, Mark, would you interested in comments on out-of-date
items on
> the Unofficial FT site? I know it can be hard to keep up with some of
the
> changes.

    Sure.  I thought that my unemployment would give me more time to
work on
it, but I busier now job hunting than I was working at that blasted gas
station.  Also, I'm kind of reticent to approach the list for help.  I
figure that my procrastination on getting the page up has more or less
made
me persona non grata around here.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert