Prev: Hi Next: Re: Islamic Ships

Re: Islamic Ships

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:18:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Islamic Ships

On or about Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 09:58:16AM +0100, Grogan, Paul typed:
>Helped my mate put his Islamic fleet together this weekend, now we need
>paint them.

Which brings up a question I've been wondering about. I have FB1 and FB2
(and I love the new design system... currently working on a ship record
sheet printer... but that's for later). I have a pretty clear idea of
the design philosophies of the NAC, ESU, FSE and NSL, so if I'm called
on to extend the range of ships I think I've got a good chance of
building something that'll fit reasonably well.

But... what about the other powers? The Islamics, UN, and so on? I
realise that there aren't ship lists for them, but has anything been
ventured in terms of design cnocepts?

Roger

Prev: Hi Next: Re: Islamic Ships