Prev: Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs Next: Re: IAVRs

Re: IAVRs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:14:35 EDT
Subject: Re: IAVRs

Thank you for the cogent and detailed reasoning.  Unfortunately I don't
think it is available on the commercial channels locally.  Sometimes I
miss a gem in not watching TV, I admit.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:01:55 -0300 "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@coqui.net>
writes:
>Glenn,
>
>I do not usually recommend TV shows as I watch as little as you.
>Babylon 5
>however, if watched from the start is a very good story.  The writer
>had a 5
>year arc with prehistory going back about 800 years.  It went its 5
>seasons
>and they ended it even though it was still popular.  Due to the well
>thought
>out and pre-taping story it does not suffer from the "neato wiz bang
>thing
>we used last week does not exist this week to help us" as Star Trek is
>want
>to do.
>
>I would definitely give it a watch.
>
>Bob

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs Next: Re: IAVRs