Prev: RE: [FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts Next: Re: IAVRs

IAVRs

From: "Tomb" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:14:29 -0400
Subject: IAVRs

1) I pronounce it "ivar" (eye-vahr) even though it is spelled IAVR. I've
yet to find a flowing pronunciation for this, and reciting the acronym
sounds silly. And I've heard a lot of SG2 players call it an "ivar" for
probably the same reason.

2) Firing a guy named "ivar" at a tank is a time honoured ESU Penal
Battalion anti-armour technique. Some of those Kulaks are pretty
effective in that role.... don't sell this technique short.

;)

Prev: RE: [FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts Next: Re: IAVRs