Prev: Re: SCA? was Re: Decals for tanks Next: RE: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON]

RE: [HIST] Recent events and the GZG Universe (off-list)

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:07:09 -0400
Subject: RE: [HIST] Recent events and the GZG Universe (off-list)

Exactly why I indicated that I thought that it was too soon for
a discussion. I too was finding it painful to even pose the
questions.

MUCH too soon for a debate. At some time in the future it may
be good to discuss these things, but it is still too soon.

I wish you the best,

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com