Prev: Re: Jagdpanzer Panther Next: Re: Jagdpanzer Panther

Re: Jagdpanzer Panther

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:41:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Jagdpanzer Panther

***
Wow, it looks like a Leopard 1 A5 (it appears to have the upgraded
cast turret) with the main gun removed and replaced with the cherry
picker/hammerhead combo. Good for elevating above a stand of trees or
even over intervening terrain. I like the concept.
***

All I could think of is the tower on an Ogre. ;->=

***
Ahh, these guys have a nice site on Ferrets too.
****

Definitely a site that strains my personal policy against Java*, for
sure.

Prev: Re: Jagdpanzer Panther Next: Re: Jagdpanzer Panther