Prev: FMA DSII+ Next: Re: FMA DSII+

Re: FMA DSII+

From: "-MWS-" <mshurtleff1@q...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:55:07 -0700
Subject: Re: FMA DSII+

At 04:46 PM 9/24/2001 -0400, Roger Books wrote:
>Yes, I know, DS is already FMA.  I'm talking about dropping
>chits and going to a SG style of fire resolution.  Here
>are the initial ideas, probably paraphrased out of SG with
>minor mods.
[snip]

Brian Bell has already the conversion - here's the URL:

	 http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/techlib/ds2fma.asp

I posted a request about a week ago for playtesting feedback on his set
and
got no response.  As soon as I get less busy, Lonnie & I are going to
run a
few games using Brian's mods and try them out ourselves.

Mark W Shurtleff
     aka "Togashi Gaijin" on the Clan War ML
     aka "Hauptman" on the GZG and Heavy Gear ML
email: hauptman@sfcmd.com     homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com

Prev: FMA DSII+ Next: Re: FMA DSII+