Prev: Re: DSII: Power Armour Next: Re: DSII: Power Armour

Re: DSII: Power Armour

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:02:44 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII: Power Armour

<vachead-talking-groppo mode on>

My assumption would have been both, but that the diminishing of near
hits
and grazing would come from the armor itself.

The other question, of course, is game play. My assumption is that
digging
in is very useful in DSII, as it's very useful in RL. PA sounds
'expensive'. How much value for PA troops do you lose by denying them
this
option?

Also, as long as you're bringing up MI, didn't they have digging
charges?
Or, is it time I went back to the source, again?

<vachead-talking-groppo mode off>

Hmmmm... whole lotta assuming going on.

Prev: Re: DSII: Power Armour Next: Re: DSII: Power Armour