Prev: Alarishi sanity, was Re: Name Changes Next: Dirtside FMA rules?

Re: The GZG Digest

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:50:21 -0400
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest

Hi Listers,

I'm sending this to the list rather than individually as I feel that the
whole list community should be aware of the tremendous community spirit
displayed by list members.

The response to this tragedy, both within the US and around the world,
has
been amazing.  I have received mails from folks I have met at the GZ
Conn
and listers I've known through email.  I'm deeply touched by your mails
and
I'd like to say thank you to the folks who have written in support of
the
aftermath of last Tuesday.

I count myself as one of the fortunate ones.  By seemingly odd twists of
fate all of those I know who worked in the WTC area are safe.  They
either
got out in time, or managed to escape the outcome of the falling
buildings.

The NY area as a whole is, understandably, still suffering the
consequences
of this barbarity.  However,  with the outstanding support provided by
both
the National, and International, community we will get life back to
normal.

Regards,
Stuart.

Dr. Stuart Murray

Department Of Cell Biology		     Tel: (718) 430 2168
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	    Fax: (718) 430 8574
1300 Morris Park Avenue 	     email: smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Alarishi sanity, was Re: Name Changes Next: Dirtside FMA rules?