Prev: Re: [OT] Hope Next: RE: [OT] Alien Figures

Re: Scenarious

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:33:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Scenarious

Gentlemen and ladies,

I was too bust yesterday to get to this list, so forgive me if this is
inappropriate...

*Please*

I am an American.

I have seen (through my family who don't look so 'white' as I do) that
it
is  a flawed system striving to rise above it's human weaknesses and
foibles.

I love my country.

I am a member of the Defense/Intelligence Community.

I know that not all followers of Islam agree with this act. (As a
Christian I disagree with their theology but would die to defend the
rights of my daughter's friends with Arab-American Fathers (who are
Christian but if they were Islamic...) to practice their faith.)

I also know that the temptation to strike out and someone is strong (ask
me off list but I warn you my answer might be non-PC) but we must be
sure
we strike at a target (even if we don't have evidence that would convict
in a court of law)  that will affect Terrorists with as little
collateral
damage	to "...innocents and idiots.." that is humanly	and humanely
possible.

I would like to suggest anyone who wishes to continue this please do so
off list.

I see enough of this at work currently, can we discuss SF war games
instead?

Maybe it's time to post those DS2 scenarios...

Rhetorical question:   Would it be better or worse if someone had posted
a scenario like this *then* it turned out to model what happened?  The
point was valid, if poorly received.  Replies to my intended rhetorical
off list please.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Hope Next: RE: [OT] Alien Figures