Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: [ADMIN] : Lets let the situation calm down

Re: [OT] Hope

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Hope

--- Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@Sun.COM> wrote:
>    I've already heard rumors and anti-Arab comments
> on the new media.
> We all must not jump to conclusions and keep our
> anger in control.

It is premature, but this sort of operation almost
requires the kinds of resources only a country
can provide. Most of the US's most outspoken enemies
ARE in the middle east. Certainly certain countries
there will be at the top of the suspect list. So
on the one hand, I'm not saying the US should go off
half-cocked. On the other hand though, I just don't
see a domestic organization pulling this off. I guess
we'll see what the law enforcement and intelligence
agencies can discover.

Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo!
Messenger

Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: [ADMIN] : Lets let the situation calm down