Prev: [LST] Perceptions Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: TOE/Archive

Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 10:46:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures

> I found lots of things to be offended by in my life (most of them
> ego/pride related I must admit) but "heh heh"?

Depends on frequency. If you end every sentence with it, it's too
much.  If you say it every four of five messages, then we won't be
irritated by it, we'll just know that you're aiming for third place on
the Low Minded Lister rankings (Jon Tuffley and Beth have #1 and #2

Prev: [LST] Perceptions Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: TOE/Archive