Prev: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures

[LST] Perceptions Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:07:37 -0500
Subject: [LST] Perceptions Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures

It was on this very list, though, while it doesn't seem so long ago, it
may
have been before you signed on.

Apparently, some folks have visions of crusty, old men (btw, the
definition
of curmudgeon) attired in musty, disheveled trench coats, and nothing
else,
crowding kiosks with a cornucopia of pornography.

Sort of like the wheezing laugh of Muttley(sp?), who never seemed to
show
prurient interests, but a simple joi d'vie at his master's regular
PAINFULL
misfortunes.

Course, my own perceptions in this area are completely suspect; I've
been
labeled by no less an authority than St. Jon, no erasures, as a dirty
old
man.

Jon, you are still keeping an eye out for that copy of Girls Illustrated
for me, right?

Prev: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: Huh? was Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures