Prev: Re: Ogre Minis? Next: [OT] Ogre Miniatures Ruleset Re: Ogre Minis?

RE: Ogre Minis?

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:50:45 -0400
Subject: RE: Ogre Minis?

Hi Roger!

I am already working on that. I am in playtest 8 of my Full Metal Ogre
crossover rules (http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/multiverse/fmaogre.asp).

It also uses my FMA Enhancements for Dirtside II
(http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/techlib/ds2fma.asp).

You are welcome to join theplaytest group on Yahoo at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fullmetalogre/

I hope to run a game at GZGECC V.

---
Brian Bell