Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II

[OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 07:44:13 -0500
Subject: [OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

***
For those in the UK, Rogue Trooper from 2000AD (...)
***

While I've seen 2000AD, though mostly of the Judge Dredd dominated
issues,
many in the US will recognize Rogue Trooper from the Evil Empire(tm)
boardgame of the same title.

While long out of print, as are all the more interesting GW items, I
think
it's a game well worth a look.

Now, please note that my bringing up particular items, such as theTSR
Buck
Rogers connection, was to make a point. This could get way out of hand
if
you bring up things like, say, Kurt Russell's Soldiers, which would
probably go off on a painful side discussion of it's points AS a movie,
or
even something as way off topic as another company's comic book, or
game. ;
->=

The_Beast

As always,

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II