Prev: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns) Next: 25mm miniatures

Irregular and Scotia minis, was Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures]

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:55:56 +0100
Subject: Irregular and Scotia minis, was Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures]

I've been taking pics of Irregular Miniatures spaceships, and both
Irregular
and Scotia 6mm stuff for Dirtside.  I don't have a website, but if
anyone
wants I can email them.  They're jpegs mostly 40 to 70kb in size.

Pics include:
Irregular Ships:  Imperials DYE codes, Confederation DYC codes,
Dysonians
DYS codes, Bioships DYB codes, Miscellaneous DYO codes.

Irregular ground forces:  Assorted NSF codes, mostly armour

Scotia ground forces: Assorted armour and infantry

Scotia modern AFVs:  South African TTD and Olifant tanks, G6 SPG, Ratel
variant and Rooikat
Israeli Nagmash'ot Centurion APC, Achzarit APC

Oh yes- 1 pic of Irregular 6mm dwarves, too.

If anyone would like the pics, I'll mail them off-list

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns) Next: 25mm miniatures