Prev: Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive... Next: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns)

H-S in 6mm? Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:09:42 -0500
Subject: H-S in 6mm? Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

I was thinking of how brilliant even a vac head such as myself find the
Hammer's Slammers vehicles when I came 'full stop'.

Have these ever been translated to 6mm?!?!?

I have a faint recollection that Nic had or was planning soon to do so,
but
I've hallucinated such before.

This inquiring mind wants to know...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad