Prev: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive... Next: H-S in 6mm? Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:30:31 -0400
Subject: Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

> (Not this order but later I will be looking at space/star ships.)
> Brigade (vehicles)
> GZG (Vehicles, I have infantry included in the infamous 'since
April'
> order to GEO-HEX through the local shop)
> Irregular Vehicles and Infantry (for 'other scale' Skirmishes using
> Starguard I added 15mm and 25mm squads)

I've been quite happy with GZG's 6mm KV (the only ones I've painted
yet) and 15mm NSL, Colonials, and KV.  Hopefully by tonight I'll be
happy with 15mm FSE, ESU and (boo! hiss!) UN--depends on whether I
actually get a chance to apply paint.  Good detail, well cast, very
little flash or mold line cleanup required.  The only two annoyances
are a) the 15mm line doesn't have Islamics and PAU; and b) I haven't
seen any figs in kneeling/prone poses, except some NAC.