Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility Next: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility jade falcon

Re: [FT] Starship Troopers "Roger Younge"

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:36:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Starship Troopers "Roger Younge"

***
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of a Roger Younge that would be in
scale with FT?
***

Of course, I'm assuming you mean in line with the GZG ships for FT.
Sloth
is the only thing that has stopped, so far, from running the AMT/Ertl
Star
Trek lawn battle I described YEARS ago. ;->=

Unfortunately, the closest I've seen in shape would be GZG's own ESU
Nanuchka class Corvette, and that'd be with some addtions to the upper
structure.

The exact size of the Rodger Young(sp?) is debatable, but with landers,
troops, AND ground attack craft aboard, pretty damn big is probably the
case. I've found a spoon handle that has nice curved sides, with a blunt
nose, that looks like a good scratch-build blank candidate, but the
people
also waiting to see a finished Cylon Raider from me from spoon tips know
better than to hold their breathes...

Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility Next: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility jade falcon