Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:53:36 -0400

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:06:51 +0100
From: "Jade Falcon" <jadefalcon@innotts.co.uk>
Subject: New 3D Star Map version to download

Hi,

I have updated the 3D Star Map program, for those of you who haven't see
my
postings from some while back it's a 3D Map which can be rotated and
zoomed
just like Sierra's Homeworld. Useful for campaigns involving many
systems
and players/races.

This new version allows you to change the properties of a system, i.e.
change the race that owns the system which changes the colour of the
system
on the map, and change the map symbol used to represent it (circle,
square
and diamond) which you can interpret to mean whatever you wish (i.e. has
shipyard, has ship repair facilities, etc).

This software is available free from my new site:

http://www.psyberion.com/sauron/techdev/swdownload.html

Cheers,

Dave McMurray.

David,

3D Star Map is a NICE program.	thanks for posting the site.

Dave

Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"