Prev: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:18:05 -0700
Subject: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay

Allan Goodall wrote:

> he's scared off now. *shrug* Just a matter of taste, I guess, but my
auctions
> are doing quite fine with no reserves.

I sometimes use reserves, but generally on things that I'm ambivalent
about
selling.  If it doesn't hit the reserve, then I can keep it and I'm not
obliged to
sell it.  One of the problems that I see with reserves is that few
people will tell
you precisely what the reserve bid is.	THAT bothers me, so when I use
them, I
always tell right in the description what the reserve is.

Prev: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay