Prev: AW: Agis website updated again - painting techniques Next: Re: [SGish] APC question

[OT]Tuffley the Speedy and the International Courier

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:41:02 -0400
Subject: [OT]Tuffley the Speedy and the International Courier

For those who were interested:

About Aug 2nd I got an order into the hands of
JT. About Aug 3rd, he shipped it to me here in
Ontario - a quite stupendous turn around time.

Aug 10th, they tried vainly to find my house
(oops, transposed to addr digits....) and they
phoned. I get my order later today (Aug 13th -
Monday). So, it took 6-7 days to actually cross
the sea, cross customs, and be ready for
deployment to my house.

Just in case anyone was wondering about what
it is like to order from the source. Nic and KR
have response times which are pretty darn
snappy too. If I _ever_ have grief, I can almost
always find Canada Customs and Excise at the
root of it - they represent a big delay if they
take an interest in a package (and a big fee
usually too.... ^%#!!!!).

So, don't linger in endless suffering waiting
months for your local retailer to think about
ordering you a product. If they seem to be
incapable or unwilling to get somewhat prompt
delivery, go to the source. The delivery is timely
and the service exemplary.

Another glass I raise to Jon, KR and Nic. And
Tony, you get the same as Brigade has always
impressed me too!

Prev: AW: Agis website updated again - painting techniques Next: Re: [SGish] APC question