Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 14:22:29 +1000
Subject: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

At 12:08  7/08/01 -0400, you wrote:
> > >So make Saturn the "edge", 20 hex radius.
> >
> > By excluding Uranus you drop 15 possibly habitable moons from the
>equation.
>
>So?  By excluding the Oort cloud you drop quazillions of cubic
>kilometers of this and that off the table.  I still think 100 hexes
>across is too much.

Yep, space IS big currently my operational level rules really only deal
with areas like the earth-moon system, the scale of the solar system can
be
pretty daunting, but keep at it Ryan :)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions