Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review

Re: Ship Creator

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:17:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Creator

 ----> Tomb replies, tongue firmly in cheek:
> My comment here is why would you restrict
> that to "future civilizations"?

Present civilizations only last an instant and past civilizations mostly
don't know about it.

> Given the
> neurons _you_  possess, my inestimable
> friend Laserlight, I'm fairly glad it has been
> omitted _now_.

Ah, but I'm an NPC, so anything I come up with is a plot device (this is
how
Schoon comes up with my ideas so often).  It's people like you, Beth,
and
especially Jon that I'm worried about.