Prev: Re: [Paint] Next: Re: Ship Creator

Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:03:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - review

To add a further follow-up, I did some calculations:

We could consider a stealthed ship to be roughly equivalent to a ship
with longer ranged weapons, making assumptions about the average weapons
load-out of a ship, and allowing for the fact that we may be re-scaling
weapons ranges, but we/re not re-scaling the drive thrust, I determined
that for a Stealth MASS of 5% per level, the cost should be between 9
and 13 times the MASS. So its possible the current cost may be a bit
low.

Charles

Prev: Re: [Paint] Next: Re: Ship Creator