Prev: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2 Next: Re: [FT] Ship Names

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:21:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

> I'll try and get it printing and saving pics then I might put up a
version
> for you to try, but it won't have the fleet organiser, or plugin
maker, or
> fully finished ship designer.

Waiting with bated breath (as opposed to the cat who eats cheese while
sitting next to a mousehole--that's "baited" breath).

> But you really ask a lot.  First its a neural scanner, then you want
colour
> pictures from your B&W printer,

No, no, those were both at the same time.

> now you want me to get a time machine so you
> can download it yesterday.  You know that stuff only causes
paradoxes a la
> star trek =)

I didn't ask for a time machine, just a delivery date of
"yesterday"--how you achieve that is up to you.  I should mention that
this past Thursday I got a contract with the first deliverable being
due July 10, and Friday I got an order from Dupont with a delivery
date of last Tuesday...and yes, my production staff does complain
about that kind of thing, but we delivered on time for both of them.
;-)

Prev: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2 Next: Re: [FT] Ship Names