Prev: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2 Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:01:14 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

I'll try and get it printing and saving pics then I might put up a
version
for you to try, but it won't have the fleet organiser, or plugin maker,
or
fully finished ship designer.
But you really ask a lot.  First its a neural scanner, then you want
colour
pictures from your B&W printer, now you want me to get a time machine so
you
can download it yesterday.  You know that stuff only causes paradoxes
alla
star trek =)

Andrew Ayres
mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com