Prev: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday... Next: RE: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Seems he put them in a sub-directory, and didn't update the page's
> pointers.
> http://warbard.iwarp.com/cgi-bin/i/images/photos/ifv1.jpg

Blast. I created the 'photos' sub-directory to mke file management
easier,and I could have sworn I'd updated all the image links...

> Kinda hard to see the sculpey part, but the rest is MARVELOUS... ;->=

I'm flattered! It's really a pretty easy conversion, and hte Marder
looks
(at least for North Americans) 'odd' enough to pass reasonably as an SF
vehicle.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>