Prev: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies) Next: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Laserlight wrote:

> From: Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
>
> > Someone said that they used Sculpey to convert some Rocos to GEV
> vehicles. I
> > wish I knew whom because I'd like to see how that was done. My
> attempt was
> > less than successful.
>
> You're perhaps thinking of Brian Burger
> http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2vehicles.html
>
> Unfortunately the graphics links seem to be dead

Really? My site is a bit of a mess right now - I don't have an internet
connection at home, so site maintanence is a bear.

I'm planning an update soon - next week - so I'll make sure all the
graphic links are up to date.

Try <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html> as well - more vehicle
pics.

On the GEV skirts: they're 'snakes' of air drying clay, pushed into the
track openings of hte Marder and smoothed, then glued into place &
painted
when they're dry. I used the same technique for the Scorpion LBT as
well.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies) Next: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...