Prev: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday... Next: Re: Movies

Re: DS2 AAR and questions

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:38:28 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 AAR and questions

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:32:01 -0400, "Thomas Barclay"
<kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
wrote:

>During the GZG ECC III
>scenario Grey Day To Die, one actually crashed
>on top of some of the forces that shot it down.

I'm just going through some e-mail that I didn't get a chance to read
while on
vacation...

What is it with this? I had this happen in one of my scenarios, too. A
VTOL
gunship crashed into the GEV AA missile launcher vehicle that took it
out. It
was quite hilarious...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday... Next: Re: Movies